Sunday, August 3, 2008

My first Blog

This blog is a project that I have been thinking about for some time now. Even the title has been floating in my mind for a few months now. For a long time I've wondered if I would be any good at keeping up with a blog or maintaining my interest in it for a long period of time. I've been researching it and looking at some other blogs to see what others write about. I've even looked into the possibility of making money with a blog. It's not an easy task and I have been told that if I want to start a blog, it should be because I want to do it. Regardless, most blogs will not bring you enough money to live on.
Anyway, I enjoy writing and giving my opinion on things that I see on television, hear on the radio, or see on the net. I'm going to give this a shot and see what direction it takes. You're welcome to come along for the ride!

No comments: